- Keep your presentation at 3 minutes sharp
- Timing is everything be precise
- Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, until you get your timings near perfect
- No slide should take longer than 30 seconds to present
- Take questions after
- Deliver problem, your mission, your solution, your plan
- Keep it simple and crisp across the board
- Keep your format consistent
- Keep your flow natural
- Pay attention to page composition, get space vs. content balance right
- In the middle insert one related meme image with good sense of humour, do not overdo, show this image for 2-3 seconds, not more.
- Avoid excessive clipart
- Avoid transition effects
- Use bullet points and indentation for presenting hierarchy, not deeper than 2.
- Keep statements short and simple, max 3 statements per page, 2 is best.
- Avoid indirect speech and adverbs
- Use order clauses "Implement..." rather than "We would like to implement..."
- Avoid repetitions